Good Shepherd Church is part of the Africa Gospel Church (AGC) denomination. Our church traces its roots back to the work of missionaries from the World Gospel Mission starting in 1932. Good Shepherd is a Bible-believing community of believers within the Wesleyan Arminian evangelical heritage. AGC is one of the largest evangelical denominations in Kenya. The church traces its roots back to 1932 as a result of the work done by missionaries from the World Gospel Mission. Thereafter, following its registration as an autonomous entity in 29th August 1961, AGC has grown astronomically. Currently, its congregation stands close to 1,700 people spread in different parts of the country and East Africa.